’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
Water and soap are not enough? Keep your family protected from bacteria and germs with this Disinfection Cabinet
- An ultraviolet (UV) sanitizer, also called ultraviolet (UV) light system or ultraviolet (UV) sterilizer, is a tool used to get rid of the germs and microbes from an area or surface where treatment is being applied, commonly air and water.
- UV sanitizers mainly use germicidal rays of high intensity for sanitation purposes only.
- The UV rays emitted by the device eliminate the presence of unseen organisms including bacteria, microbes, protozoa, algae, and viruses.
This tabletop salon tool sterilizer is suitable for holding small salon items such as towels and other materials.
Easy to use:
- first, clean the items, place them in the 13" wide by 6-1/2" deep chrome wire-basket, insert into the sterilizer, and close the door.
- A high-output, 10,000-hour rated, 8-watt (unit draws 11-watts total), 254nm ultraviolet bulb emits a powerful germicidal light that kills most microorganisms.
- The bulb is a standard size (G8T5, 2-pin, 12" long) and is easily accessible if a replacement is ever required (a spare bulb is included). The basket has 1/2" tall risers to keep items elevated; this, along with the highly mirrored interior, allows the UV rays to disinfect all surfaces.
- Since radiation from UV lamps is harmful to the eyes and skin, this unit includes a protective, shielded door to block the rays from escaping. In addition, an auto-shutoff feature turns off the UV sterilizer light whenever the door is opened and reactivates it when the door is closed.
- A coated inspection window in the door allows viewing of the interior to verify the function of the UV light. The cabinet measures 14-3/4" wide, 8-3/8" deep, and 9-1/2" tall, and the sterilizing chamber is 13-3/4" wide, 7-1/2" deep, and 7-1/4" tall.
- Includes the professional sterilizer, grounded power cord (120 volts, 7' long), metal sterilizing basket, pre-installed UV bulb, additional spare bulb, and instructions.
- Disinfection Time:≥ 30min
- Material: Tempered Glass
- Disinfection Temperature:50-85 Celsius
- Voltage (V):220V
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available